Question about Nokia 3600 slide Cellular Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: camera in standby
low memory, or battery. clear some memory space and it will work fine! or:
Check the firmware by dialling *#0000# into your keypad, What version of software is it? and you can download a newer version just on the web!
however i stand by my desision its a memory full issue! if you really want it super dooper fixed real fast!
back up everything... and i mean EVERYTHING! and try formatting it. Its done by pressing *#7370#.
Posted on Oct 10, 2007
did u try it by switching it off and then on after some mins..
if not then do it...best way to keep it without battery for some mins and then try again
ask if further required...
Posted on Oct 21, 2008
tyr to reload the phone software..... according to my knowledge this is not a hardware problem.... it shloud get solved by reloading the phone os...
Posted on Feb 08, 2009
just switchoff the phone for 20sec with battery discharged or else try this just go to settings in main menu and restore factory settings
Posted on Feb 13, 2009
try these steps...
* press the keypad menu
* type the code *#6984125*# , it will lead you to phone internal settings, which has the following options, admin, network, internals, etc...
* scroll down and select internals, it will prompt you for password..type the code in the message box *#9072641*# and press confirm,
* once on phone internals,select test mode
* from test mode menu; select video which is item 6, or type 6 and press ok to lead you to videos menu,
* you will see a lists, which includes your update camera firmware. (item no 3)
* type 3 and press ok and wait till it has completed its updates and says successful.
* press end key to return to your phone menus,
* you would want to restart your phone for the updates to be fully completed.
* once restarted, select camera, or press camera button and check your camera...
please be noted that sometimes, other phones may restart after updating the camera firmware..
Posted on Jul 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 19, 2010 | Nokia 3600 slide Cellular Phone
Oct 11, 2009 | Nokia 5610 Blue Quadband 3.15MP A2DP +...
479 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!