Question about Cuisinart GG2 Indoor Grill

1 Answer

Where can I buy a GG-2PR probe with control knob? I cannot locate one anywhere.

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer


Posted on Oct 17, 2010

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

Why is the thermostat temp. range reading 30 degrees lower than it should be

Thermostat controls are nothing but variable resistors. Sometimes they build corrosion in the metal tab that it is sliding on. First try rotating the knob back and forth several times full range. If it is a slider instead of a knob, move it up and down full range. (This should be done on a regular basis.) If that does not work then shut the power off to the unit and get some contact cleaner. You can buy it in any electronic store. Spray the contact cleaner into the back of the control and work the knob full range again. It should feel easier to turn after a few turns. This should do the trick. If it doesn't, you need a new thermostat.

Feb 04, 2016 | Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

Searching for Model Number for a

post a picture of the dryer with the door open

Dec 27, 2012 | Dryers

1 Answer

Trying to find an electric probe for cuisinart griddlenGG-2pr 120VAC

Unfortunately Cuisinart has discontinued the probe GG-2PR for this machine. Finding an old machine through Ebay or something along those lines is probably the easiest way to get the probe.

Oct 27, 2010 | Cuisinart GG2PR

1 Answer

Where can I purchase the Cuisinart GG-2PR Probe with Control Knob - i ordered it from Cuisinart - they said they had it - but it came backordered cancelled! Thanks...Dennis

I don't know where you live but I have had to replace two of these now and I go to Servicetek in Mississauga, Ontario 905-602-5191. I understand that this grill has been discontinued which is no surprise to me because the probe in particular is garbage. We originally paid about $135.00 Cdn. for this item and I have had to replace the probe twice at $35.00 plus tax per time. Once this one goes, I will replace it with a better quality item. Hope this helps.

Oct 18, 2010 | Cuisinart GG2 Indoor Grill

1 Answer

Burned out lower element, replaced now have uncontrolled heating, tempature rises very fast and can not be controlled

You have burned out the temperature probe or the temperature knob to see where it is located and how to remove go to and type in your model number and yo can find it there and how to remove it. If yo have an ohm meter you can test the pyrometer with the ohm meter. If the control knob has burned out you will get power on all the time. MY guess will be the pyrometer sensor is defective.

Nov 22, 2009 | Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

Stove knobs...

if the model number used for this listing is accurate then you can find your knob here

Sep 28, 2008 | Maytag MEC5430BDS Electric Cooktop

1 Answer

F30 fault code on model ples389ecb

F30 code fault means the temperature probe has an open circuit. It could be the probe or control board but probably not. There is two thermal overload switches in this circuit which may be tripped. One is located in back of range and the other is located in the front near right burner knob. Find these two switches and mash red button on them to see if it clicks and resets. Dana

Jul 30, 2008 | Frigidaire Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

I have a Weber Gas Go-Anywhere Grill that I want to connect to a propane tap on my travel trailer. The problem is that the tap is low pressure, it's located after the regulator. the Go-Anywhere has a...

You can buy a "T" fitting that connects to the LP tank with a valve allowing you to pull LP gas off for your BBQ before the RV regulator

Most any RV shop can get them from NTP Distirbution

Jul 08, 2008 | Weber Gas Go-Anywhere Grill

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cuisinart GG2 Indoor Grill Logo

Related Topics:

646 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cuisinart Kitchen Appliances - Others Experts

Angel Joseph Jr.
Angel Joseph Jr.

Level 2 Expert

683 Answers

Dale Anderson
Dale Anderson

Level 1 Expert

5 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

34188 Answers

Are you a Cuisinart Kitchen Appliances - Other Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides