Question about Acer Aspire 5920-6727 Notebook
1. Take the battery out of the laptop & try to turn on the laptop using power adapter only. If the computer turns on, then the battery is defective & needs to be replaced.
2. Make sure the power adapter is not defective. Test the output voltage of the power adapter using a voltmeter. Compare the voltmeter reading to the nominal value written on the adapter or the laptop.
3. Make sure the DC jack is not loose or broken. A loose DC jack will need to be re-soldered. A broken one will need to be replaced.
4. If you have another processor which is compatible with your laptop's model, try swapping processors & test to see if the laptop will work.
5. The power button could be bad.
6. The motherboard could be defective & needs to be replaced.
Posted on Sep 18, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2016 | Frigidaire Dishwashers
Nov 19, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jul 06, 2010 | Motion Computing C5 Tablet PC
Jan 04, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A305-S6863 Laptop
Mar 13, 2009 | Gateway 500XL PC Desktop
Feb 01, 2009 | Acer Aspire 1710 Notebook
Jan 31, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2266 Notebook
Oct 18, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5580 Notebook
Apr 06, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite 2060CDS Notebook
Jan 23, 2008 | Hitachi FDX Series 43FDX10B 43" Rear...
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: