Question about Pioneer DEH-P4500MP CD Player
1. Is the head unit powering the speakers directly or through an amp?
2. What ohm load (4,8,) per channel and how many speakers?
3. Does it do it with the bass set all the way down?
If you have access to a voltmeter see what the voltage is on the yellow and black wires when it is diming. It should be stable ~ 13.5v with car on. if its < 10v when dimming either there is:
1. Shorted speaker lead.
2. Bad ground to radio.
3. loose power feed to radio.
4. Ohm load below 4 ohms, causing the eccess current draw.
Posted on Nov 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 08, 2014 | Pioneer DEH X3500UI - radio / CD / MP3...
Jun 07, 2010 | Pioneer DEH-P6400 CD Player
Jan 28, 2010 | Sony CDX-S2210 CD Player
Mar 26, 2009 | Aiwa CDC-X444 CD Player
Feb 12, 2009 | Alpine IDA-X300 Car CD/ MP3 Player
Dec 05, 2008 | JVC AM FM CD DET FACE CAR STEREO
Dec 21, 2007 | Virtual Reality VRCD500-SDU CD Player
Apr 23, 2007 | Clarion DXZ555MP CD Player
Mar 15, 2007 | Alpine CDA-7892 CD Player
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: