Question about HP Photosmart M525 Digital Camera
Ok you need to fully charge your batteris!! that always happens when batteris does not have enough charge!!!
Posted on Jun 04, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
the kick panel just beside the left foot rest on the driver's side.
2) Locate blue wires.
3) Locate black connector. Hold it notch up.
4) With ignition off, insert one of the wires into top row, 2nd pin from left.
5) Turn key to on position, but do not start the car.
6) Watch blinky check engine light on dashboard. Count blinks. Long blinks = 10, Short blinks = 1.
7) Keep watching blinky light until you get mesmorized.
To clear codes (after problem has
1) With engine off, stick the blue wires to 1st and 2nd pin in the top row counting from left on the
connector, with notch facing up.
2) Start car. Shut off car. Remove pins.
3) Read codes to make sure they are clear. No codes = steady blinks at 1/4 second intervals. yhis is for the 94, 92 should be the same. have a good day !!
Jun 05, 2011 | 1994 Subaru SVX
Jan 10, 2011 | HP Pavilion dv4000 Notebook
Dec 11, 2010 | Mitsubishi WS-65909 65" Rear Projection...
Sep 24, 2010 | Mitsubishi WS-55513 55" Rear Projection...
Aug 24, 2010 | HP Deskjet 6940 InkJet Printer
Jul 09, 2009 | KitchenAid Superba Architect KSCS25INSS...
Feb 02, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv4000 Notebook
Sep 16, 2008 | HP Compaq d530c PC Desktop
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!