Question about Armitron Two Tone Sports Watch
There is sometimes a need to re-set the watch after installing a new battery and there may be an instruction to "short battery to case" inside the watch.
Was the battery changed by a technician or yourself? If the latter, the seek the advice of a friendly local watch repairer, who may be able to sort it out for you.
I have read the instructions for a watch that looks like your (in the Amitron range) but there was no useful information given.
Posted on Sep 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Unit 9, 32/F., Cable TV Tower, No.9 Hoi Shing Rd., Tsuen Wan, N.T., Hong Kong
852-2408 1575 / 2409 0136
Contact Person :
Ms. JoJo Yeung
Oct 27, 2015 | Watches
May 31, 2013 | Casio Pathfinder PAG40B-2V wristwatch
Jun 03, 2012 | Watches
These are the instructions posted on the Armitron website. I hope they help.
1. From Time Telling Mode, press 'B' twice to enter the
2. Press 'A'. Alarm Hours flash. Press 'C' to advance the
3. Press 'B'. Alarm Minutes flash. Press 'C' to advance the
4. Press 'B'. Alarm Time Zone flashes. Press 'C' to select
either Time Zone 1 or Time Zone 2.
NOTE: The Alarm is available in one Time Zone only.
5. Press 'A' to end set sequence.
6. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
ACTIVATING THE ALARM AND HOURLY CHIME
1. While in Alarm Mode, press 'C' to activate the Alarm.
The Alarm symbol appears to indicate the Alarm will
sound at the preset Alarm Time for 20 seconds or until
'A', 'B' or 'C' is pressed.
2. Press 'C' again to activate the Hourly Chime.
"CHIME" appears to indicate the Hourly Chime will sound
every hour on the hour.
3. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Alarm.
4. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Hourly Chime.
5. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
Apr 12, 2011 | Armitron Digital Sport #40/8095SIL Watch
Apr 02, 2010 | Watches
Feb 19, 2010 | Watches
Aug 24, 2009 | Timex Ironman 30 Lap 53952 Wrist Watch
May 31, 2009 | Timex Watches
Feb 04, 2009 | Casio G-Shock GW300CA-1V Wrist Watch
129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: