Question about Samsung SGH-D520 Cellular Phone
have the mms settings been changed ?
can you send / recv texts ok.
you could conntact your network provider and have the settings resent to your phone .
Posted on May 15, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 14, 2014 | Nokia E5 Cell Phone
You should check MMS profile setting. The proper setting should be configured before sending or receiving MMS. To retrieve the MMS automatically, you should set the settings at "Auto download" settings. To check,
1. Go to Message from the idle screen.
2. Go to "Settings" and then "Multimedia messages."
3. Select "Receiving options" and "Home network."
4. Go to "Foreign network" menu and check the status
5. If it is set at "Auto download", you can receive MMS automatically.
6. If it is set at "Manual", you should operate MMS retrieve function manually.
Mar 10, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 28, 2011 | Cell Phones
Apr 05, 2010 | Cell Phones
Mar 30, 2010 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Sep 09, 2009 | Samsung E2510 Cell Phone
Sep 28, 2007 | Samsung SGH-E900 Cellular Phone
197 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: