a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I have a friend that had the same problem, I opened the machine and found that the fuse had blown. Took a small piece of wire and just touched it, very brief, and every thing came on, just breifly to test, not prolonged because you don't the rated fuse for that part, I now know what is the problem, I just have to get the fuse and souder it in.
Unfortunately, Mintek seems to have gone out of business, so there is no way to purchase replacement parts without finding them online somewhere.
The problem could be caused by one of three things:
The battery is dead and cannot be recharged
One of the battery connections is broken in some way
The cord is bad and will not provide power
If the battery is dead, you're stuck with keeping it plugged in or trying to find a battery online. If one of the battery connections is bad, the only way to test it is with a new battery and you're back to finding one online. If the cord is bad, it wouldn't provide power at all, so it sounds like both of your cords are fine.
It sounds like a bad power cord. Check your cord to make sure there are no kinks or breaks in it. I have that problem where my cat chewed the cord and now the unit cannot charge properly. Additionally, check to make certain the battery is seated properly. Try cleaning the contact with an Q-tip dipped in alcohol. Once you have done that, leave the unit powered off and see if you get the red charge light. If not, you probably have a bad cord.
I think you mean the "charge/power" light doesn't come on? One thing I've noticed on the PD-758LP I have, is that the power connector on the back of the player is none too good, my DVD player quits if the cable isn't set just...right... Try moving the power cable around on the back and see if it lights-up briefly. I suspect problems with that connector first.