Question about Computers & Internet
Take it to a shop that unlocks phones, this will not cost alot, also you will now have a phone that will work with ANY sim card.
OR phone up customer service and they may be able to talk you through unlocking with a PUK code
Posted on Sep 14, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2013 | Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro (SK17/SK17i)...
1. Switch ON your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro with a Not Allowed SIM Card.
2. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro will request to enter an unlock code.
3. Tap the box where you have to input the code and a number pad will appear.
4. Type in the unlock code we send to you.
5. Press the 'Unlock' button on the phone.
6. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro phone should now be unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro is locked to.
Aug 17, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro Sk17 White...
Feb 22, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Cell Phones
Dec 25, 2011 | Lexerd sony ericsson Xperia X10 MINI Pro...
May 29, 2011 | Health & Beauty
Apr 17, 2011 | Lexerd sony ericsson Xperia X10 MINI Pro...
Feb 13, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini E10i...
Jan 18, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Dec 04, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini E10i...
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!