Question about HP OfficeJet K7100 Photo inkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: X1270 - flashing light.
sounds like the paper jam might have stripped some teeth off the gears in the printer or the motor might have failed have a visual look at the gears that pull the paper through if broke measure it and tell me how many teeth it has i might have one, or even the motor i have extra printers lexmarks for parts.
Posted on Dec 24, 2007
service the rollers (either clean the pickup with clean alcohol or use sandpaper ) sometimes clean the fluff from the printer with dustoff helps as well
Health and Safety get an engineer to do it for you. if you have warranty call them out. check your total page count and diagnostics via printer status page before you call them out.
Posted on May 23, 2008
Please try these steps :
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button.
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
Have you turned the printer off for a minute or 2, this will reset the sensor which threw up the error message, often works
Posted on Sep 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2015 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 06, 2013 | HP DeskJet Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 17, 2011 | HP Deskjet F2210 InkJet Printer
Nov 25, 2010 | HP DeskJet 970cxi InkJet Printer
Jun 07, 2010 | HP PhotoSmart C4280 Laser Printer
Feb 02, 2010 | HP DeskJet 812c InkJet Printer
Jan 25, 2009 | HP DeskJet 810c InkJet Printer
Aug 29, 2008 | HP DeskJet 932c InkJet Printer
Jan 04, 2008 | HP DeskJet 3820 InkJet Printer
Dec 08, 2007 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 21, 2014 | HP OfficeJet K7100 Photo inkJet Printer
216 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: