Edit menu->Audio Properties Drop the Sound Recording menu down and select your webcam Press the Record button and you're good to go. If that doesn't work, just make sure the webcam is properly installed and the microphone on it works (in control panel).
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
No, only in wma format by default, you would have to go online to CNET and search in downloads for audio file converter software and convert it to the format that you want. If that does not work go to Major Geeks dot com and search there, good luck!
Web Camera’s have to be
setup on the program they are to be used with.Just installing the camera on your computer does not set it up to
broadcast on messengers or Skype.
Each program has Options that have to be setup in order for
the Audio and Video to function properly.
you need to find a capture program ...in windows this may be done with movie maker ...or some other programs,. it also has a capture in the camera window...when you click to open from the program files...on the web cam window you will find a capture choice...you first have to make some adjustments ..and allocate space and place for saving from "file "..also have to choose the the other settings like the device...( cam driver hp..... never choose the sound driver cause it will record only sounds..) anyway ...a specialized program for capture will do those in a proper way ...and more accurate ..so you would not have to make choices you are not sure ...but remember ..the capture time depends on the space allocated...and the format you are setting to be saved ...( avi ...divx ...etc) so it virtually may work for days ...as long as it has space to store ...and power surply ..:P I hope it is inlightning for you ..
Web Camera’s have to be setup on the program they are to be used with. Just installing the camera on your computer does not set it up to broadcast on messengers or Skype.
Each program has Options that have to be setup in order for the Audio and Video to function properly.
A. Skype Setup:
After downloading and installing Skype set it up as follows:
1. Go to TOOLS, then OPTIONS, and click on Audio Settings and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card. 2. Then click on the Video Settings. 3. The camera if installed properly will come up and show a picture. 4. Then on the bottom of the page click on Save.
The camera and audio should function properly. Your friends and Family will now see and talk to you.
B. Yahoo Setup:
After downloading and installing Yahoo Messenger set it up as follows:
1. Go to Messenger at the top left and click on it. 2. Next go down to Preferences and click on it. 3. Next Calling and Devices on the right and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card. 4. Next go to the Test Audio section and (in blue writing) click on “Open the call setup assistant” and follow the instructions on the left window.
When done both the Audio and Video will function properly so you can chat and see family or friends you are connected to. Hope this helps. Bud
1. You can open only one video application at a time, therefore, you need to quit ALL the application first, then open the one application you want to use. such as YIM or Skype.
2. Please open the iceCam Monitor, go to Monitor tab, check the "Record Video" and select "Record Until MouseClick".
A new Save window will pop up, set up the filename and location and click SAVE button.
Once you click the mouse button, it will save the recorded video as QuickTime Movie clip format file on the selected location.
If you want a picture, you could run the video and pause it and make a screen shot to grab the picture from the video.