Question about Iomega MiniMax Desktop - Hard drive - 500 GB - external - Hi-Speed USB - 7200 rpm - buffe
This is because there is CD for the EXTERNAL harddisk. You should install that cd after that connect to computer. Then drives will open.
Posted on Sep 14, 2010
Please check the follow:
1) The power cable is connected as will (if applicable).
If using a laptop/notepad - connect it's power cable as well!
2) The USB cable is connected to a REAR USB port on your computer (rather than a front one). Also, try using various rear ports...
3) Enter Computer Management (right click on My Computer/Computer and select Manage); Go to Disc Management; If your drive is shown, it might be partitioned incorrectly or not partitioned as all. Use the Computer Management to partition/assign a letter to the drive.
4) Make sure the USB cable is not damaged; Try using a substantial cable to eliminate this possibility.
5) Fully restart the computer. Connect the USB cable once it's fully loaded again.
6) Check Device Manager for any yellow question marks, exclamation marks or red X's... Report me if you find any.
Waiting for your reply...
Posted on Sep 14, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 11, 2012 | SimpleTech SimpleDrive Pininfarina 500GB...
Dec 26, 2010 | Western Digital Elements powered by WD 320...
Aug 10, 2010 | EliteGroup ECS P4VXASD2 VIA P4X266A...
Sep 20, 2009 | Western Digital 160GB 7200RPM HDD WD1600BB...
Aug 12, 2009 | SimpleTech SimpleDrive Portable USB 2.0...
Jul 07, 2009 | LaCie (300728U) 250 GB Hard Drive
Apr 28, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 30, 2008 | Seagate FreeAgent Pro 1TB External USB...
Oct 14, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Dec 15, 2012 | Iomega MiniMax Desktop - Hard drive - 500...
Sep 16, 2012 | Iomega MiniMax Desktop - Hard drive - 500...
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: