Question about Asko Dishwashers
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
www.dishwasherfilter.com has a great product specifically for this problem. it filters the water going into your dishwasher removing the hard minerals that cause this problem. after the first load my dishes looked amazing. it is very affordable and fits right under your sink.
Posted on May 10, 2009
SOURCE: D3350 F4 indicator
F4 This is a Fault with the water fill
Note: Lights blinking, pump running and controls dead indicates an over fill fault
1. Disconnect the power to the unit
2. Remove the lower access panels and check the tray under the dishwasher (you will probably find that it is full of water)
3. Use a towel or a sponge to remove the water
4. There is a float that should stop the operation of the dishwasher and run the pump if water is in this tray. Check this pump to see if it is functional
5. Test the dishwasher
6. If there are no leaks from the dishwasher into the pan, check the drain hose under the sink
7. The drain hose must run up to the top of the underside of the counter top then down to the drain. (If the hose is not set up like this, water from the sink drain will flow into the dishwasher and overfill the tray
Posted on Aug 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2012 | Fisher and Paykel DishDrawer DS605FDSM...
Apr 13, 2010 | GE Dishwashers
Feb 23, 2010 | LG LDF6810ST Stainless Steel Built-in...
Oct 18, 2009 | KitchenAid 24 in. KUDP01DLBS Free-standing...
Aug 12, 2009 | LG LDF6810ST Stainless Steel Built-in...
Jul 22, 2009 | LG 24 in. LDF 7811 Stainless Steel...
Mar 15, 2009 | Fisher and Paykel 24 in. DD-602 Built-in...
Aug 16, 2017 | Asko Dishwashers
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!