Question about Zenith E44W46LCD 44" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television
Left a dvd in and the main screen menu created a 6" x 8" blue mark on the screen. Now if watching a channel with wording around that area it also stays on the screen for a while. Can this be fixed? same problem as above plan on taking to best buy to return need help
No cure, you can try taking it back but dont be too surprised if they wont accept it. there are loads of warnings about static images being left on projection tv's
Posted on May 15, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 16, 2014 | Televison & Video
Nov 09, 2013 | Sony KP-51HW40 51" Rear Projection...
The List & Labels part of the setup lets you edit your channel list and choose or create a
personal six-character label for each channel.
Note: Changing List and Labels can be time consuming. You can change these at a later time by accessing the
1. Press the left or right arrow to scroll through the available channels and choose the
channel you want to edit.
2. Press the down arrow to highlight the In channel list option. Press the left or right arrow
button to add (the box is checked) or remove (the box is unchecked) the channel from the
3. Press the down arrow to highlight the Channel label option. Press the left or right arrow
button to scroll through the available list of 25 most common labels. The last option in
the list allows you to create your own six-character label for the channel (the first letter of
the label is highlighted).
4. Press the 1 or 2 number button to change the first letter of the label.
5. Press the right arrow to highlight the second letter, then press the 1 or 2 number button
to change the second letter, etc...
6. When you are finished creating your label, press OK. For model D34W20, your TV tunes to
the last channel available in your channel list. For models D40W20 and D52W20 only, the
Auto Convergence menu appears next.
Auto Convergence (for models D40W20 and D52W20 only)
Your TV's picture tubes might have been disturbed during delivery or after you moved the TV,
causing the color in your TV to be out of alignment. The colors adjust by starting auto
1. Press OK to begin auto convergence.
2. When the auto convergence is complete, the Red center convergence menu appears. The
cross in the middle of the screen should be yellow. If it is not, use the arrow buttons to
move the red cross to overlap the green cross. Press OK when adjustments are complete.
3. The Blue center convergence menu appears with a cyan cross in the middle of the screen. If
it is not, use the arrow buttons to move the blue cross to overlap the green cross. Press OK
(the TV tunes to the last available channel in the channel list).
Mar 16, 2011 | RCA D52W20 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready...
Apr 12, 2010 | Philips 55PW9363 55" Rear Projection...
Mar 31, 2010 | Sony Grand WEGA KF60XBR800 60" Rear...
Jan 24, 2008 | Mitsubishi VS-45607 45" Rear Projection...
Nov 18, 2007 | Mitsubishi VS-5043 50" Rear Projection...
Sep 23, 2006 | Panasonic PT-47X54 47" Rear Projection...
Apr 19, 2006 | Zenith E44W46LCD 44" Rear Projection...
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!