Question about Xerox Phaser 8560MFP Laser Printer
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Xerox Phaser 6100 Fuser Error
Reset Fuser Life
Posted on Dec 03, 2007
SOURCE: Error Number 07,010.43:7106
That code has 4 primary reasons for occuring.
First off, the code is related to the print head not moving freely from a park position to a print position.
Causes mostly arise from the printer not sittilg level front to back and side to side.
In order are what mot frequently cause this code.
1. If you remove the covers, there is a stainless steel print head block on the lower left side of the machine looking from the front. It is just about mid machine and about 1 inch square. The ink can leak down into that block causing it to be extremennly sticky and not allow for free movement of the print head.
2.If you lost power or unpluged the machine with out cycling it down properly, the print head, wiper can be tacked to the print head, not allowing movement.
3. One of the cables attached to the back of the print head may be to tight not allowing the print head to move.
4. The process motor timing may be off, although this is listed as a cause, I have never witnessed it causing the problem.
The print head isself may be bad, I have seen that once, but that was kind of a freaky sitution and that would be in my opinion the least likely cause.
Posted on Jan 16, 2008
The error you are receiveing is due to the printhead in the machine most likely being stuck in the tilt position by the tilt lock arms. The first step is to reboot the machine, which you have already done. The rest of the possible solutions require disassembly of the machine. They include:
If the machine is new, I would suggest having it looked at under warranty by a Xerox tech. It sounds like something they would cover.
Hope it helps!
Posted on May 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
How to perform a hard reset when my LG Nexus 4 is unresponsive
1. Ensure the phone is off.
2. Press and hold the Volume down button and thePower button.
3. Scroll to Recovery mode by pressing theVolume down button.
4. Press the Power button.
5. Press and hold the Power button and then press the Volume down button.
6. Scroll to Wipe data/factory reset using theVolume down button.
7. Press the Power button.
8. Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button.
9. Press the Power button.
10. The phone will now wipe all contents.
11. Press the Power button.
12. The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen.
Jan 20, 2014 | LG Nexus 4
May 15, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 19, 2013 | Apple iPod shuffle Second Gen. Silver (1...
Jan 24, 2013 | Apple iPod Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 19, 2013 | Apple iPod touch 4th Generation MP3 Player
Jan 19, 2013 | Apple iPod touch 1st Generation (8 GB) MP3...
Jan 15, 2011 | Acer Aspire One A150-1006 Notebook
Mar 24, 2009 | Tascam 2488 Portastudio Multitrack...
Sep 12, 2016 | Xerox Phaser 8560MFP Laser Printer
134 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!