Question about Cell Phones
The iTunes that's in your iPhone is not compatible with your Windows 7. You need to "Jailbreak" your iPhone using the "Spirit" program. Check the link for instructions:
Thank you and good luck!
Posted on Sep 14, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2014 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jul 01, 2012 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jul 01, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Apr 04, 2012 | iPhone Apps
Mar 31, 2012 | Apple iPhone 3GS Black (16 GB)
When it comes to unlocking Iphones, Remote unlocking is the best method to be followed or used. . you can unlock your phone instantly within few minutes. This site Unlocking4U.com offers remote unlock for the iPhone. here are the instructions to follow while unlocking the iphone.
1. Allow us to send you an email saying that your phone has been activated or unlocked remotely.
2. Install the latest version of iTunes.
3. Make sure your iPhone 4 phone software is updated to the latest version using the iTunes software.
4. Connect your iPhone 4 Apple iTunes with a SIM card not accepted.
5. Wait until iTunes detects the iPhone 4.
6. 4 Disconnect the iPhone and reconnect after 10 seconds.
7. 4 Apple iPhone is unlocked.
Nov 15, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
Aug 07, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
Jul 04, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 27, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3G
Nov 21, 2017 | Cell Phones
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!