Viewing digital photos on our television through our dvd recorder
This might be due to a problem with the DVD unit, or some configuration change that has taken place (possibly by accident).
Question: Did you upgrade Nero prior to your attempt at burning a disk when you first noticed the problem?
Question: Did you notice any changes to the quality of the burnt copies prior to the first indication of not being able to burn copies and view them on your television?
Question: Did you or anyone else change or alter the configuration and or physical cabling prior to this problem occurring?
I would suggest first that you check the configuration and cabling and then if possible purchase a DVD head cleaning disk (just in case this is being caused by dirty optics), and if the problem continues, it my be an electronics problem with the actual DVD device. In which case the unit will have to be serviced or replaced.
As for the explanation you requested, the possibilities are:
1) Changed or altered Configuration
2) Changed or altered cabling
3) System failure (Dirty optics)
4) System failure (Electronic components)
1) Reestablish old system configuration
2) Reconnect cabling to prior cable configuration
3) Clean dirty optics
4) Have unit repaired at qualified Electronics repair facility
I hope this helps
Jul 05, 2008 |
DVD & Blu-Ray Players