Try to input the ip address like as it is provided eg. in 1st 000 input 172 in 2nd 000 input 16 & leave third one as it is in 3rd 000 input 31 & leave third one as it is in 4th 000 input 10 & leave third one as it is
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
activate the internet on your mobile you will need gprs setting from
your network provider. For this you will need to contact your network
service provider. They will send you some settings which you will need
to save on your phone. After that you can use internet
this is the only way Im aware of to unlock an Lg viewty mobile phone by doing it yourself. I own an Lg viewty and I unlocked my mobile using the exact instructions that I will put you in touch with. Here is a website, if you follow the instructions exactly hopefully you will be able to unlock your phone, apparently some cannot be unlocked depending on who it is branded with so make sure you read carefully before beginning the process, but as I said I've recently done it successfully myself with my own mobile
No there isnt but you can get the info off via the data transfere cable But you must have external memory installed Aslo you cannot transfere photos directly to iphoto Your mac will see your KU 990 as just another external memory device
Then Enter the following for mms MMS Settings
Step 1. Main Menu
· Click on the button with the four dots · Settings (on right hand side)
· Phone Settings · Connectivity · Access points · Options and create a new profile with the following details...
- Connection title: Telstra MMS
- Bearer: GPRS - Authentication: No Auth - APN: telstra.mms.mnc001.mcc505.gprs
** Please note you do not need to enter any user name or passwords. Leave them blank.
Save the settings and return back to the main menu to select Messaging · Messaging settings · MMS · Multimedia msg. centre · Options and select Add new
- Connection Title: Telstra MMS - MMSC URL: http://mmsc.telstra.com:8002 - MMS Proxy: 010.001.001.180
- Connection: TCP with Proxy
- Access point: Open list and select Telstra MMS.Return to the Multimedia msg. Centre menu and activate Telstra MMS on that screen.