Question about GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
the codes for sony are 0128, 0013, 0002, 0071, 0380, or 0152
1) Make sure the tv is on.
2) Press and hold the set up button till the red light on the left hand corner stays on.
3) Then press tv then release quickly so that the red light flashes once. (its pretty quick so pay attention).
4) Then enter one of the four digit codes and the red light will turn off.
5) Then press channel up.
If it goes up u have the right code. If not start from the begining (holding the setup button down) and do the same steps for each of the codes, one of them should work if not u have to do a code search. Follow steps #1, 2, 3, and 5 but on step 5 press it repeatedly (for up to 300 times and it says that on the instruction manual) until the device can be controled. The red light blinks then stays lit
6) press and release mute to install the code. The light will go off.
Posted on Aug 21, 2009
These are the steps on how to program your GE Universal Remote Control without the list of codes.
1. Manually turn on the device to be
2. Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator stays on, then release the SETUP button.
3. Press and quickly release the desired device button. The red indicator blinks off once.
4. Press the ON•OFF button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled turns off. The red indicator blinks off with each button press.
Note: Code Search starts from the currently stored four digit number under that mode. Sometimes the
first code that “works” with your device may only
allow limited functionality (e.g. the MENU button
might not work). There may be a code that performs
more functions. Continue the code search process
until the best code is found.
5. Press and release ENTER to install the code.
Posted on Jun 13, 2010
Four digit code are
0053 0189 0227 0456 0024
Three digit codes
024, 033, 053, 189, 198, 227, 456
Three digit codes (purchased before August of 2002)
033, 038, 189
Posted on Jul 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2016 | Vizio P50HDTV10A 50 in. Plasma HDTV
Jun 10, 2014 | GE 24914 4 Device Universal Remote Control
Dec 13, 2013 | Televison & Video
Nov 21, 2011 | GE RM24911 Remote Control
Jun 08, 2011 | GE Televison & Video
Mar 27, 2011 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Jul 26, 2010 | Universal Remote Control GE174Universal...
Sep 10, 2009 | Vizio P50HDTV10A 50 in. Plasma HDTV
Aug 30, 2009 | iLO 3200 32 in. LCD Television
Aug 27, 2009 | iLO 3200 32 in. LCD Television
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: