Question about Samsung LE26R74BDX 26 in. HD-Ready LCD Television
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here is what you need to do to get back to the original configuration: Setup > Factory Reset by Input, and confirm that you want to reset the settings.
If the reset you require is to correct a more serious issue, you may want to try an EEPROM reset. If you call Amergence Technology at 866-965-3842, their Level 2 Tech Support agents may be able to walk you through it.
I don't see where in your user manual that the kids can change the firmware, here is a link to an online copy of your user manual if you do not have one handy.
Your best bet is to rest to factory settings that should clear everything up for you
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
Updating the Channel List Automatically You can update the channel list when the broadcaster adds new Services or if you move the TV to a new location.
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Digital Menu", then press the ENTER button.
2. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Channel", then press the ENTER button.
3. Press the ENTER button again, to select "Country".
4. Select the appropriate country by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button. Press the ENTER button to confirm your choice. Even though you have changed the country setting in this menu, the country setting for Analogue TV is not changed. (Refer to page 11 of the user guide)
5. Press the ▲ or ▼ button again, to select "Auto Store". Press the ENTER button. When it has finished, the number of scanned services will be displayed. The existing favourite channel list will not be deleted when the channel list is updated. To stop the scan before it has finished, press the ENTER button with "STOP" selected.
6. Press the EXIT button to exit. If the signal status is poor, the "No Service found! Check the aerial connection" message is displayed. Check the aerial connection and the try the procedure again
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2012 | Polaroid Televison & Video
Jan 27, 2011 | Samsung LT-P1545 15 in. EDTV-Ready LCD...
Oct 01, 2009 | Samsung LE32R41BD 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Sep 30, 2009 | Samsung LE26R74BDX 26 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Sep 30, 2009 | Samsung LE26R72B 26 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Nov 10, 2008 | Samsung LT-P1545 15 in. EDTV-Ready LCD...
Jan 29, 2008 | Samsung LE26R73BDX 26 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Jan 12, 2008 | Samsung LE32R74BDX 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Dec 15, 2007 | Samsung LE26R73BDX 26 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Dec 29, 2013 | Samsung LE26R74BDX 26 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Sep 03, 2017 | Samsung LE26R74BDX 26 in. HD-Ready LCD...
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: