Question about Ohaus Measuring Tools & Sensors
The error 8.2 is pretty general. Most likely it is caused by damage to the load cell. There are some things you can try before you decide to get the balance repaired.
1. Turn the balance off and unplug it. Count to 20 and plug it back in anf turn it on.
If that does not work.
1. Turn the balance off and unplug it.
2. Put a 100g weight on the platform (the weight does not have to be exact).
3. Plug the balance in and wait for the count down. If the count down starts at 99 you can stop this procedure will not work. If the count down starts at 255 continue.
4.The balance will read error 8.2 again at the end of the count down.
5. Unplug the balance.
6. Remove the weight.
7. Plug the balance in and wait for the count down. The balance should count down and turn off.
8. Turn the balance on and it should work normally.
If this does not work the balance needs to be repaired.
Posted on Jan 26, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2012 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver...
Sep 07, 2011 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
Apr 08, 2010 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
Sep 23, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
Jul 24, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Calculator
May 10, 2009 | Exercise & Fitness
Oct 05, 2008 | Google Analytics
Dec 26, 2007 | Fuji FinePix S3 Pro Digital Camera
3,450 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: