Question about Yahoo Messenger
Click the "Messenger" menu in Yahoo! Messenger and select "Connection Preferences."
2. Enable the "Firewall with no proxies" option.
3. Select the correct Internet connection type and country from the pull-down menus.
4. Click the "OK" button at the bottom of the window.
5. Yahoo! Messenger will ask you if you want to sign in again with your new proxy settings. Click the "OK" button.
6. Enter your Yahoo! ID and password and click the "Sign In" button. when u try this, then download registry cleaner reg in out to fix registry errors
Posted on Sep 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 16, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Apr 22, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Dec 03, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 13, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Feb 27, 2008 | Computers & Internet
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: