Question about Washing Machines
Thanks for using FixYa. Error code F/H means no water was detected entering machine or Pressure switch trip not detected. If after 30 seconds the control does not detect water entering machine and then valves will be turned off and the error code will be displayed. It can also happen if the control has turned the water valves on and after 8 minutes the flow meter has detected 10.5 gallons of water passing through it, but has not detected the pressure switch trip, the valves will be turned off and the error code will flash. You’ll need to Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display and then check:
• If there is no water in the unit:
• Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all the way.
• Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the inlet valves
• Verify inlet valve operation
• If there is water in the unit:
• Verify Drain pump operation
• Pressure Switch Hose is in good condition and properly connected to Tub and
• Verify there is not a siphon problem
• Verify wire harness connections to; Inlet Valves, Pressure Switch, Drain Pump,
Flow Meter and Central Control Unit (CCU)
• Check all hoses for possible leaks
• Verify pressure switch operation
• Verify flow meter operation
• Verify CCU operation
Please do rate the solution if the issue is resolved or else revert for further assistance.
Posted on Sep 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2015 | Washing Machines
Nov 28, 2013 | Samsung 4.3 cu. ft. VRT Plus , Steam and...
Feb 04, 2010 | Kenmore Elite Oasis 27052 Top Load Washer
Aug 11, 2009 | Bosch Nexxt 700 Series WFMC6401UC Front...
Jul 05, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Mar 20, 2009 | GE WCVH6260F Front Load Washer
Jan 04, 2009 | Whirlpool GHW9300 Duet Washer
Oct 29, 2008 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Apr 15, 2008 | GE DPSB613EDWW Electric Dryer
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!