Question about Intermec EasyCoder 4420 Thermal Label Printer
The best thing to do is do a memory reset. But this could also clear pages and formats, user defined characters and fonts, configurations,tables,or all of these parameters.
To reset memory
1.Turn off the printer.
2. Set the DIP switches to reset a portion.
3. Press and hold the Feed/Pause button while turning on the printer. The printer prints out a hardware configuration test label.
4. Hold the Feed/Pause button for 1 second. The printer resets a portion or all of its memory.
5. To exit test and Service mode, turn off the printer.
6. Reset the DIP switches to their original setting and then turn on the printer.
That should do the trick.
Posted on Sep 13, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 16, 2012 | Dell All-in-One Multifunctional (v715w)...
Nov 01, 2008 | Computers & Internet
May 05, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Dec 13, 2010 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 07, 2010 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 14, 2009 | Epson STYLUS CX5900 Printer
Jun 22, 2009 | HP PSC 1350v All-In-One InkJet Printer
681 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: