Question about Wilson Audio Specialties Wilson Electronics In Building Wireless Dual Band Soho Cellular/Pcs Amplifier 801245
Mine did something similar, when I switched to a yagi antenna. Per the wilson tech, there wasn't a light on the 1900 part because the tower that I aimed my yagi at didn't support that band.
I suspect that a similar issue has crept into your installation. If you didn't change antennas or alter your installation, then something has limited the 1900 band from reaching your amplifier. Give a quick check of the coax running between the amplifier and the outdoor antenna. Make sure to remove each connector (amplifier must be turned off first though - very important), and look for any kind of water entry or other issues. Remedy as necessary.
Did you happen to get a red light before the light went out altogether on the amplifier? Red indicates that it is not operating normally (oscillating / feedback), and may have damaged that portion. Either way, if the light doesn't come back on, contact Wilson Electroncis (www.wilsonelectronics.com) and talk to their service department. They are quite helpful.
Posted on Sep 15, 2010
Most likely, if it isn't outputting a signal at all, then you have had a failure with/on the power supply rail, to the Final Output semiconductors, inside the unit. most likely the main Amp, has fried itself, this is quite common, it can be caused by induced spikes and surges.
This then would fit with the symptoms you describe.
You need to also check your antenna & connections, and also the input. You need to check, that there is drive on the input. IE: This also means to check, the output of the "Driving" unit. See if it all works, sans, the "Booster" if it does then you need to repair/replace the Booster. If NOT then you most likely need to replace the driving unit. You need to isolate the exact cause.
Your user manuals below.
www.cellphoneboosterstore.com/...manual/amplifiers/801245.pdf - United States
Posted on Sep 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 06, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jul 23, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Aug 18, 2012 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
mp150 and simular printers:
printer powered off but connected on power source , you must:
1. Press & hold stop/reset button, and then press & hold [ON/OFF] button.
2. When Green power lit, leave stop/reset button & press twice stop/reset (see orange indicator).
3. Leave On/Off button. Printer in actually service mode.
4. Press stop/reset 4 times (see orange indicator) if not blink restart above process from top.
5. After press stop/reset 4 times successful press On/Off button 3 times. printer will off.
6. Press On/Off button.
Jan 22, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 08, 2010 | Canon i 470D InkJet Printer
Feb 26, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 16, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Feb 12, 2010 | Canon I960 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 02, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 24, 2009 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
273 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: