- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This model Dell has a built-in micphone. If the person cannot hear you then, either your microphonedriver not installed or not working OR the microphone is not configured inSkype. To test your microphone then click on Start - All Programs - Accessories -Entertainment - Sound recorder. Then record your voice and then play it back.If this is OK then the microphone need to be configured in Skype. To configure the microphone - Open Skype - Tools - Options -Audio Settings for the Microphone THEN click on Save.
hi please visit the website www.support.dell.com
enter the service tag of the system , download latest bios from the site upgrade the bios of the system remove the battery from the system press and hold the power button after disconnecting every power source , for 5 seconds , connect battery and restart the computer.
it will detect the battery.
I'm assuming you have Windows Vista. If so, you may need to change the default microphone, particularly if you have a built-in microphone on the computer.
1. Right-click the speaker icon next to the clock in the system tray.
2. Select "Recording Devices"
3. Select "Microphone" or whatever item you want to record with.
There will be a VU meter showing the input level. Try talking into you mike and see if the VU meter goes up. If so, you're good to go.
1. Click the "Properties" button in the screen mentioned above
2. Move the "Volume" and "Boost" sliders up.
3. Click "OK." 4. Check your VU meter again.
If this does not work it is possible you selected the properties for the wrong device. Click on another device and repeat the last 4 steps again.