Question about Sportline 345 Electronic Pedometer
EXPLANATION OF BUTTON FUNCTIONS:
BUTTON A – RESET: This button has three functions:
1. To change from miles to kilometers measurements.
2. To reset pedometer back to zero in STEP, DISTANCE or CALORIE modes.
3. To increase hours in CLOCK setting mode.
BUTTON B – SET: Used for setting stride length, weight, and time of day. Also used to increase minutes in CLOCK setting mode.
BUTTON C – MODE: Allows you to choose the MODE you want in the sequence of STEP, DISTANCE, CALORIE and CLOCK
Click on the link view the Pedometer 345 Sportline owners manual
Posted on Sep 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 18, 2011 | Sportline step and distance Pedometer New...
5. Press MODE button to reach the MILE MODE.
6. In MILE MODE, press the SET button. The display will show previous stride input in Inches or CM and start to flash. You will now have five seconds to start changing your stride length. If you do not adjust your stride length during these
5 seconds, you will have to start step 3 over again.
7. To change your stride length while the display is flashing, press the RESET button. Each press of the RESET button will increase the input by either 1 inch or 2 cm depending on which mode you are in. If you hold the RESET button, the numbers will
increase continuously. Release when the display shows the Stride Length for you.
8. Once you have entered your stride length properly, wait 5 seconds - the display will flash and reset the memory - and the display will return to MILE MODE.
Sep 20, 2010 | Accufitness SportLine Electronic Pedometer...
Jul 04, 2010 | Sportline 345 Electronic Pedometer
Jun 15, 2010 | Sportline 345 Electronic Pedometer
Aug 07, 2009 | Sportline 345 Electronic Pedometer
Jun 01, 2009 | Sportline 345 Electronic Pedometer
The Sportline 4202 has three buttons, Top MODE, Right S/R (RESUME/STOP), Left SET.
MODE - press once to alternate between Steps (how many steps you taken) and Miles (how many miles walked).
S/R - Clears the count to 0 for any mode by pressing one second. To change from Kilometers to Miles or Back Press S/R for 6 seconds.
R/S press one sec and then press SET one second to set "goals" for both steps and miles.
To change length of stride: press the buttons one at a time in the following order- R/S-SET-MODE.
It may take several attempt to get into the set stride and it may take you into other menus such as Goals in the process, just keep going in circles until you get to stride and change length with R/S and set with SET.
Feb 22, 2009 | Sportline 345 Electronic Pedometer
Jan 12, 2009 | Sportline 345 Electronic Pedometer
210 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!