Question about Edirol UA-4FX External Sound System
Try this steps
When installing Sigmatel* or Realtek* audio drivers (either from the Express Installer CD or using the latest driver download available from the web), the installation may fail with either of the following error messages:
· Device Object not present, restart the system and run setup again.
· The system does not support the driver you are attempting to install.
The Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) High Definition Audio class driver for Windows* may be corrupted or causing problems with the audio driver installation.
To resolve this, try the following:
1. Click Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs.
2. Look for the following two items: Realtek* High Definition Audio Driver and High Definition Audio driver Package - KB888111.
3. If these items are listed in Add/Remove programs, remove them.
4. Restart Windows.
5. Download the latest audio driver for your desktop board from Download Center.
6. Double-click the filename to extract the files.
7. Go to the folder where the files have been extracted and browse to the \HDAQFE\xpsp2\us\ folder or the \MSHDQFE\Win2K_XP\us\ folder. (The name of this folder depends on your desktop board model.)
8. Double-click the file kb888111xpsp2.exe to install the High Definition Audio Driver Package.
9. Restart Windows.
10. Install the audio driver.
Posted on May 15, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2013 | Dell Intel 82945G Express Chipset Family
Jan 04, 2013 | Intel Motherboard
Aug 19, 2012 | Dell Intel 82945G Express Chipset Family
Dec 22, 2010 | Intel 82945G Express Chipset Family
Aug 19, 2010 | Intel Motherboard
Aug 12, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 04, 2010 | Intel Motherboard
Jul 15, 2009 | Intel 845GE Motherboard
Mar 06, 2009 | Intel Computers & Internet
560 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!