Question about Toshiba 26LV47 26 in. LCD TV/DVD Combo
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Humming sound from TV
take your tv to a technian and ask him to check the power supply filter.
some of the ac ripple are passing through to the main amplifier.
a filter comsist of ( semi comductor, inductops and capacitors.
Posted on Jan 03, 2010
SOURCE: no sound at all. all
Bad News boy, Since you already checked the drivers and teh volume option. which makes it eaasy for us to identify the root cause of the problem.
So try these steps.
1. Check in sound and audio device properties in control pannel, if you have the correct audio device listed. also check if nothing is on mute in volume control.
2. if its not the correct one. i suggest remove the existing driver from add and remove program and then try reinstalling it.
3. If thats the correct one, then Check if the external speakers / head phones produce sound.
4. if yes, then everything is fine in the computer, Don not do anything as all the software is fine.
5. If no, then the internal speakers have gone bad, which is ver rare, but it may happen.
Consider replacing the internal speakers,
I am sure this will help you.
Best of Luck!
Please rate this solution, if you find it helpful. :)
Posted on Aug 20, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2017 | Johnson Boating
Nov 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 05, 2010 | Samsung HL-R4667W Rear Projection...
May 09, 2010 | Televison & Video
Nov 18, 2008 | Hitachi P50H401 50 in. Plasma HDTV
Apr 26, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 27, 2006 | Sanyo DS31520 31" TV
Jun 09, 2011 | Toshiba 26LV47 26 in. LCD TV/DVD Combo
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: