Question about YouTube Videos
There are several reasons that cause the YouTube videos to run
poorly. Most prominent are the flash errors which not only make videos
slower but also causes them to crash frequently. This is very
frustrating at times and there is apparently no quick fix for this.
However, in this article you will learn how to make YouTube faster and
play videos without any interruption.
If you are sure that your YouTube being slow has nothing to do with your internet service or the web site itself then you are in a need to fix your PC and adjust several important Windows settings. It is required to let all the Windows components to run in harmony to do some tasks on the computer.
Here are few basic things that you need to do to make YouTube faster than before:
* Clean up your computer through a registry repairing tool to fix Windows errors.
* Update your sound drivers.
* Update your flash player if need be. The flash player corruption is a great nuisance and it shall be fixed before it damages all the browsers present in your system. Repairing your Windows registry errors through a powerful registry cleaning tool which will fix the active-x and file association errors will surely help you to prevent the browser and flash crashes and consequently your YouTube videos will run faster.
* Improve your internet connection if you have currently been using a slow internet connection.
* Use the fast forward option on the YouTube player to run videos quickly.
*Wait a little to let the videos load before you play them in one go.
* Clear up the cache and internet history.
*Optimize your RAM and your Windows performance through a PC optimizer tool.
Make it sure your computer is not internally slower due to the registry corruption. The registry is the database of program files and codes which define the rules for these programs to run normally. If there is something wrong in this sector then you may expect that every program and even your browser will be running slower.
If you are really interested to speed up YouTube then you should follow the guidelines above and use this speed booster utility called Reg In Out.
Posted on Sep 14, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 23, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Mar 18, 2012 | Fujitsu Computers & Internet
Jul 04, 2011 | YouTube Videos
May 15, 2011 | Dell Computers & Internet
Apr 30, 2011 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Mar 19, 2011 | HP LJ8550 Tubeaxial fan -
Dec 30, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Oct 12, 2009 | SanDisk 2GB microSD Memory Card
Jul 28, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario V5000Z Notebook
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!