Question about Vulcan Convection Oven - VC44EC-208-1
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Gas does not ignite. No spark. No Ignition light is not ON.
1. Shorted electrode on igniter/flame sense.
2. Igniter cable (high voltage) OPEN.
3. Heat relay malfunction.
4. Centrifugal switch in blower motor inoperative.
5. Transformer inoperative.
6. High limit thermostat open.
7. Interconnecting wiring malfunction.
8. Ignition module malfunction.
Sparks but gas does not ignite.
1. Gas solenoid valve off or inoperative.
2. Manual gas valve closed.
3. Gas supply OFF or insufficient gas pressure.
4. Inerconnecting wiring malfunction.
5. Igniton module malfunction.
Posted on Feb 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2014 | Vulcan SG4D Gas Single Oven
Feb 23, 2010 | Vulcan Convection Oven - VC44EC-208-1
Feb 03, 2010 | Vulcan Convection Oven - VC44EC-208-1
Aug 06, 2009 | Vulcan Convection Oven - VC44EC-208-3
Jul 23, 2009 | Vulcan SG4D Gas Single Oven
Jul 10, 2009 | Vulcan Convection Oven - VC44EC-208-1
Jun 11, 2009 | Vulcan Convection Oven - VC44EC-208-3
Dec 17, 2008 | Vulcan Convection Oven - VC44EC-208-1
Jan 16, 2008 | Vulcan Convection Oven - VC44EC-208-1
Jan 28, 2011 | Vulcan Convection Oven - VC44EC-208-1
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: