Question about Printronix Line Matrix P5215 Printer
Where can i get the files to install
This is the only Solution to "Table Mismatch"...
If a “Table Mismatch” is displayed, recycle power and reflash the printer. Can get “Table Mismatch” after replacing CMX Board.
Flash Upgrade Instructions Using the printer’s Parallel Port: You have ethernet, you can FTP download.
1. Print a configuration on the printer prior to the download. After the flash is upgraded, the printer will be at Factory settings and you will need this printout to restore any non- default settings.
2. The PTX flash code is on a CD you should have received with printer. Don’t have? I can email you the Flash program.
3. Turn the printer's power off.
4. If there is a cable connected to the printer’s serial port, disconnect it.
5. Connect a cable from the LPT1 port on a PC that has a DOS prompt mode to the printer’s parallel port.
6. While holding down the Online & FF(Paper Advance) keys, power up the printer. The printer will display "Waiting for Program Download".
7. At the PC’s DOS prompt, go to the directory where the file is located C:\Temp and
type "filename.exe -pb<ENTER>" where filename is the name of the file that you downloaded in step 2.
NOTE: there is a space before the -pb
8. The printer's display will keep you informed of the status of the download. When the download is complete, cycle the printer’s power.
Posted on Mar 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hello, I can get your printer running... First tell me what your original problem was before you got the Table Mismatch Download Again" error. What part did you replace? What is the flash code # you used? See my image on HB NOT INSTALLD message I have been repairing and refurbishing the P5000series Line Printers for over 6 years... If I can get a little more history on that printer... I'll have it fixed. Have a good day! LineMatrix
Posted on Sep 20, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 25, 2015 | Printronix Line Matrix P5210 Printer
Jan 24, 2011 | Printronix Line Matrix P5005B Printer
May 31, 2010 | LG RUMOR Cellular Phone
Sep 28, 2009 | EliteGroup KM400-M2 Motherboard
May 19, 2009 | Gateway GT5220 PC Desktop
Dec 01, 2008 | Printronix Line Matrix P5215 Printer
Sep 28, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home with SP2...
Jul 07, 2008 | Printronix Line Matrix P5215 Printer
Apr 10, 2008 | Printronix Line Matrix P5005B Printer
Sep 14, 2007 | Printronix Line Matrix P5215 Printer
Jul 18, 2017 | Printronix Line Matrix P5215 Printer
683 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: