Question about Acer Aspire 5600 Series 5630-6951 Laptop
The aspire notebook will not work with a external mouse, extended keypad, light, multi usb port. anyne know why it says "hidusb.sys." I know the items are not faulty.
Have you also try to reinstall the OS ?
Posted on May 15, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2011 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Follow the steps given below to refresh USB ports.
1. Right-click My Computer icon on the desktop, and then select Properties.
2. Click the Hardware tab.
3. Click the Device Manager button.
4. Click the plus (+) sign to the left of Universal Serial Bus controllers.
5. Right-click the device listed under Universal Serial Bus controller and select Uninstall.
6. Click OK to confirm the removal of the device.
Please note, repeat Steps 5 and 6 until all the devices under Universal Serial Bus Controller are removed.
7. Shut down the computer.
CAUTION: Ensure that the Shut Down option is selected, instead of the Restart option.
8. Wait for 5 seconds and then restart the computer. When the computer restarts, a "Windows has detected new or added hardware" message window will open.
The above steps will refresh the USB ports.
Now connect the USB devices like mouse, video camera, your external usb hard disk...usb hubs...whatever you like and the drivers should install automatically.
Tip: It is always recommended to connect the main usb devices at the rear end usb port, as they require more power to initiate.
Mar 25, 2011 | Advent Netbook
Sep 09, 2010 | Acer Aspire 3680 Notebook
Jun 11, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Aug 23, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5100-5022 Notebook
Feb 29, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: