Question about LG KG800 Cellular Phone
For LG KG195
1. Install PC Suite on your Computer
2. Connect your phone to computer via USB Cable.
3. Open PC Suite.
4. Go in Create Connection.
5. In First Box type idea for idea
6. In second box type "internet" in small letters.
7. In IIIrd Box type *99** (Or ask your customer care)
8. Leave other boxes empty.
9. Go in dial up tag.
10. Click dial up.
11. Your internet is ready.
12. Open any site in Internet Explorer.
Prahlad Singh from Mathura
Posted on Sep 15, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 10, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 08, 2008 | LG KG320 Cellular Phone
Aug 26, 2008 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Jul 26, 2008 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Jul 12, 2008 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
May 11, 2008 | Computers & Internet
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!