Question about Clarion DRX7575z CD Player
Setting the clock
1. Press and hold ADJ button 4 for 1 second or
longer to switch to the adjustment selection
2. Press the right or left side of SEARCH button
% to select “CLOCK”.
3. Press ENT button 2.
4. Press the right or left side of SEARCH button
% to select the hour or the minute.
5. Turn the Rotary knob & clockwise or
counterclockwise to set the correct time.
* The clock is displayed in 12-hour format.
6. Press ENT button 2 to store the time into memory.
7. Press ADJ button 4 to return to the previous mode.
• You cannot set the clock when it is displayed with
only the ignition on. If you drain or remove the car’s
battery or take out this unit, the clock is reset. While
setting the clock, if another button or operation is
selected, the clock set mode is canceled.
Posted on Sep 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 02, 2015 | Clarion Car Audio & Video
Jul 11, 2010 | Clarion DB245 CD Player
Aug 15, 2009 | Clarion RAB030F
Aug 05, 2008 | Clarion DXZ665MP CD Player
Jul 06, 2008 | Clarion DRB4475
Mar 15, 2008 | Clarion Car Audio & Video
Mar 14, 2008 | Clarion DB175MP CD Player
Jan 29, 2008 | Clarion DXZ438R CD Player
Dec 15, 2017 | Car Audio & Video
187 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: