Question about Blanco Harvest Single Handle Faucet with Side Spray ....

1 Answer

Looking for a side spay replacement handle part in a "brass" finish

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

  • Contributor
  • 20 Answers

Try a plumbing supplier called Ferguson Enterprises

Posted on Sep 16, 2010

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Moen ca87553

You need a #1225 replacement cartridge. Pop the cap off of the handle. Use phillips screwdriver to remove the handle screw. Pull the handle off. Next, unscrew the two screws holding the cover plate on. After removing plate, there should be two integral stops, one on each side of the valve. Close the valves using a straight slot screwdriver. Pull on the brass cartridge spindle to ensure that the water is off. Remove the stop tube, which is a chrome cylinder at the center of the valve body. Look for a brass retainer clip at the top of the cylindrical portion of the valve body where the handle connects. It has a small hole and after you pull it out, you will see that it horse shoe shaped. Use your pliers or an awl stuck through the hole to pull the clip out. Note the position of your cartridge. There is a notch on the end of one side of the brass spindle at the center of the cartridge. Make note of its position. If you install it and get hot and cold reversed, just take the handle back off, and spin the brass spindle 180 degrees. The replacement cartridge comes with a white plastic tool designed to make removal easier. Use it. After loosening with the plastic tool, take your pliers and grab the brass stem. Pull as straight as you can. If cartridge will not budge, you might need a Moen cartridge removal tool. Do not spray with WD-40 or Liquid Wrench unless you like that taste in your water. If your clip won't go back on, it's because you didn't align the two ears on the cartridge. The ears should be at three o'clock and six o'clock. The cartridge must also be pushed in all the way. Good luck!

Dec 08, 2013 | Moen 3175 Legend One Handle Shower Faucet...

1 Answer

How do I replace the torsion spring in the handle of a Toro Personal Pace lawnmower?

Thanks so much Jamie. I had the top of the handle off but couldn't get any
further. I had to use a screwdriver on one side to get the brass bar out of the
plastic channel (I was afraid I would crack the plastic but didn't). I was able to remove the bar from the handle by myself with lots of effort ( BTW in your
solution did you mean your son pulled vertically up on the handle while you pushed vertically down on the bar?). I had one foot on one side of the handle and pulled up on the other side while pushing down on the bar. Isn't the web and Google amazing. The Toro sight didn't have a service manual. So I just typed "How to replace the torsion spring on a toro lawnmower" in Google an the question came up. I think Toro has a design issue with an overstress point on the spring. That part is on back order at the factory.
I did it.

May 01, 2012 | Toro Personal Pace CARB Walk Power Mower

1 Answer

I have an older model 841 bath wide base fixture that has stiffened up to a point it takes a man to open and close it. It looks very much like the current 800 fixture except it has a porcelan base. i...

Below find the diagram for your faucet....

The handles are held on by a set screw either under a cap in the center of the handle, or on the side with an allen head screw

one the handle is off, you unscrew the eustecheon cap and can get into the cartridges that most likely needs cleaned or replace.

You can contact Newport brass for parts and info below...

Contact InformationNewport Brass is committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction. We look forward to assisting you. Please contact us using the information below.
US Customer Care Center

Aug 23, 2011 | Newport Brass Plumbing

1 Answer

Just purchased the home and the handle on the moen 4551 cp is loose. The handle actually falls off the fixture. There is a plastic grommet or washer that is broken. How do I replace this plastic grommet...

You can find the parts diagram here: . The washer kit is part number 97274. The lever and the hub and elbow that the handle connects to depend on the finish and whether you need the hot or cold side replaced. Levers: 97557 Chrome 97558 Pol. Brass, hub and elbow: Cold 100552 Chrome, 100552P Pol. Brass; Hot 100553 Chrome, 100553P Pol. Brass.

You may be able to find the washer at a local hardware store (like Ace or Tru-Value). Alternatively, call Moen or visit the Moen site. 1-800-BUY-MOEN or to order replacement parts.

You'll have to pay for the washer kit. However, if the hub and elbow or the lever are damaged, call Moen and see if they will replace it under warranty.

I hope this helps.

Cindy Wells

Mar 08, 2011 | Moen 4551___ Monticello Popular Two Handle...

1 Answer

My brass bathroom basin is old and discolored, but the cabinet is in great shape . can i paint the interior of the basin

Yes, but you may not like it. Assuming this bowl is solid brass, you have 3 options. 1. To make it appear fabulous you can shine up the whole thing with steel wool to remove the entire original finish. Work through steel wool grades from medium to very fine and then using brass polish. This will make it look great, but you will have to repeat this every month or so because it will repeatedly tarnish. 2. After cleaning it up the first time you can use a spray lacquer to seal it. (Mask off the surrounding stuff!) This will not be nearly as durable as the original clear finish, but it will remain nice much longer than using no finish, and it will make it harder to polish up again next time. 3. You can remove the bowl and have it professionally refinished. This is expensive but will give you durability somewhere between option 2 and the original finish. My suggestion is to first confirm that it is solid brass. Try a magnet first, it it sticks you have brass plated steel which will show through if you try to polish it up. Even if the magnet does not stick, try making a deep scratch on the underside of the bowl and looking for telltale silver color of aluminum or zinc. If it's solid brass, go with option 1. If it requires re-shining more often than you would like, then go to option 2. If it is not solid brass, then you can paint it, but it won't look good or last very long.
Good luck.

Aug 18, 2010 | Whitehaus Smooth Oval Undermount Bathroom...

1 Answer


To remove the outer handle, open the door and while looking at the edge of the door with it open, you should be looking at the side that the door latch lever is on, look near the top area and you should see a small black plastic oval piece. Remove that piece. Take a flash light and look inside the hole. There will be a brass lever inside with a small hole. Use a pick and insert in the brass slide. If you either push or pull the lever to or away, it will release the outer handle assembly. The assembly levers upwards when removing.

May 18, 2010 | 2007 BMW 750Li Sedan

1 Answer

How do you separate the handle from the faucet. Americian standard Gold faucet.?

On the underside of the handle, all the way back on the round part there will be a hile that is sometimes covers with an little cap that you need to pop off with a knife or a small screwdriver. In that hole is a set screw that you will need an allen wrench to loosen. An allen wrench is a six sided peice of metal that will fit into the six sided whole in the set screw. Different handles will take different sizes, so you will have to find the right size to fit snuggly into the set screw hole.
Loosen the set screw and then you should be able to lift the handle up and off of the stem.
Hope that this helps you to solve your problem.
Thanks for using Fixya!


Nov 21, 2009 | American Standard "Ceramix" Single Handle...

1 Answer

I am trying to change the cartridge and do not know how to disassimble

Right on the top of each handle is a decorative cap or "nipple". You can usually pry it up with a fingernail, if not a knife edge will do. They are simply held in place witha rubber O-ring. (they look like a non removable part of the handle)

When you remove that cap, you can access the screw that hold the handle in place. After removing the handle, you will see the brass nut that lets you remove the stem/cartridge.

Make sure BOTH the hot and cold shut off valves are off, even if you are only replacing one side.

Oct 03, 2009 | Price Pfister 548E0BK Catalina...

1 Answer

Slow leak old delta

The brass cap unscrews and yes there are replacements. You can find them at any home improvement store.

Sep 14, 2009 | Delta & Single Handle Shower Faucet

Not finding what you are looking for?
Blanco Harvest Single Handle Faucet with Side Spray .... Logo

Related Topics:

55 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Blanco Plumbing Experts

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers

Mack Baxter

Level 3 Expert

381 Answers

Andrew Bugbee

Level 2 Expert

227 Answers

Are you a Blanco Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides