Question about Jenn-Air JJW8230D Electric Double Oven
F1 error code is a common error code that means Defective touch pad or clock assembly (also called as ERC).
1. Disconnect the power.
2. get to the backside of the clock electronic range control.
3. Unplug the touch pad ribbon connector from the ERC. This will be a flat wire.
4. Make sure everything is clear all the circuits are clear.
5. Turn power back on to stove.
7. Watch for the F1 and beep.If you get the F1 and beep, replace the ERC.
8. After 30 minutes you do not get F1 and hear the beep, you have to replace the touch pad.
post a comment for further assistance.
Thank you for using fixya have a nice day:-)
Posted on Sep 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 07, 2010 | Jenn-Air JGW8130DD Gas Single Oven
Aug 20, 2009 | Jenn-Air Ovens
Jun 08, 2008 | Jenn-Air JJW8230D Electric Double Oven
Feb 19, 2008 | Jenn-Air JJW8530C Expressions Collection...
Dec 09, 2007 | Jenn-Air JJW8530C Expressions Collection...
Jul 22, 2014 | Jenn-Air JJW8230D Electric Double Oven
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: