Question about iLO 3200 32 in. LCD Television
90% of the time the cause of this problem is the plasma panel, the other 10% is a combination of the X-sus,Y-sus and sometimes the logicprinted circuit boards, all of which, unfortunately, can amount to a cost greater than that of a new TV.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Posted on Sep 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2016 | Samsung LN52A580 52 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Jun 13, 2015 | Samsung UA-40H5500 40" Full HD Smart...
Mar 13, 2014 | Samsung Pn50a450 Pn50a450p1dxza 50" 720p...
May 22, 2010 | Samsung HP-T4254 42 in. Plasma Television
Oct 17, 2008 | LG 42LC2D 42 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 05, 2007 | Polaroid FLM-323B Television
Sep 06, 2007 | Panasonic TH-42PD50U 42 in. Plasma EDTV
245 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: