Question about Televison & Video
What is the maker and model of your projection television?
Posted on May 15, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2011 | Sylvania LC370SS8 Television
on Dec 01, 2009 | Televison & Video
May 20, 2011 | Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
Magnavox TV codes for your remote are:
004, 008, 009, 062, 068, 069,
074, 075, 077, 089, 163, 165
Try each one until you find the one that works best - some codes may work but the button configuaration will be wrong and other codes may only control a small number of functions. If none of the codes work, then the remote may not work with your TV, but you can still try the code search (detailed below). Some Magnavox TVs are made by Funai, so it's also worth trying Funai codes if none of the above work.
Funai TV codes:
042, 051, 053, 155, 189, 198
Codes for Scientific Atlanta cable boxes:
006, 036, 037, 038, 075, 136, 147
Do the same as for the TV codes until you find the one that works best. If none work, try the code search feature for the cable box as well (see below). Please note the code search can take up to an hour to complete.
Finally, you should note that not all universal remotes will work with all TVs and/or cable boxes. If you've tried all of the above codes and it still wont work, then your remote probably isn't going to work with your device/s.
INNOVAGE "JUMBO" CODE SEARCH:
This is an alternative method to programming your device without using the code list. The remote control will scroll through the list of codes to identify the correct code for your device.
1. Turn on the device that you want to set.
2. Aim the remote control at the device and press and hold down the CODE SEARCH button for at least 3 seconds until the red LED lights up solid red.
3. Press the device button for the item you wish to program, e.g. TV, DVD, VCR, etc. and the LED light will blink once and then remain solid red.
4. Press ON/OFF button on remote slowly and repeatedly until the device you are trying to program shuts off. (Note LED will blink once each time you press ON/OFF button)
5. Once this occurs, press ENTER button to store the code and the LED light will turn off.
Dec 01, 2010 | Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
Aug 29, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote 3 Device Remote...
Feb 12, 2008 | Emerson EWF2703 27" TV
Nov 14, 2007 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Oct 12, 2007 | Televison & Video
Jun 07, 2007 | Onkyo TX-DS989 Receiver
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!