Question about Quasar VV-2002 20 in. TV/VCR Combo
Hello, I am having the same problem with my tv that you had a while ago with the blue box at the bottom of the screen. Did you ever get you problem fixed?
If so can you tell me how to fix it. Thank you
Hello, i had the same problem for a long time and it drove me crazy, all that has to be done is hold the play/repeat button for like 8 seconds
Posted on May 18, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2014 | Combination Televisions
Sep 11, 2011 | Coby Combination Televisions
1. To use the override code:
2. Hit the MENU key to get to the menus.
3. Go down to the SYSTEM menu and hit the right arrow on the remote control.
4. Once in the SYSTEM menu, go to PARENTAL GUIDE. It will ask for your code.
5. Enter the override code listed above. From here, you can turn on and off different rating restrictions, as well as set a new code.
No matter what the V-chip code is set to, the override code will still work. If you have a blank screen with a red key on the bottom left, simply press the (function or F) button and the mute button at the same time. This will unlock the screen and allow you to view the channel as desired
Jan 11, 2011 | Apex Digital Combination Televisions
Nov 26, 2010 | Panasonic PV-DF2700 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD...
May 24, 2010 | Panasonic PV-C1321 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
May 07, 2009 | Daewoo Combination Televisions
Sep 12, 2005 | Panasonic PV-M2058 20 in. Combo
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: