Question about Toshiba Satellite A135-S2276 Notebook
Everytime I try clicking on my webcam it says cannot open file corona\start_bg.bmp . How do I fix this or get that file back. Do I have to uninstall the camera assistant software and reinstall it? If so, how would I do that?
posted on Feb 19, 2008
Camera assistant software not working - nonexpert_s.gifimg src="http://i.fixya.net/uploads/images/nonexpert_s.gif" alt="nonexpert_s.gif" class="h_mi" /> Apprentice
Rating: 0%, 0 votes
go here pick your model number / operating system. download / save to desktop and install. note vista users right click and run as administrator. and then
1. Click the Windows Start button.
2. Click Control Panel, System and Maintenance and then Device Manager.
3. Right-click on Chicony USB 2.0 Camera and select Update Driver Software. A yellow exclamation point indicates that the camera is recognized by Windows but is not working properly, probably because of problem with the device driver
4. Select Browse my computer for the driver software.
5. Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
6. Select USB Video Device from the list, and click Next.
7. If the message “Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device” appears, click Close.
8. Restart Windows.
this bug is tricky good
Posted on Jun 07, 2008
That is an image file, it may have been moved or deleted, looks like from the file path it's a background image. If you want a quick solution you could just re-install the software. If you're feeling techy go into MS paint (start,programs,accessories,paint) open a new image paint the background black and save it as a .bmp called start.bg then place the file in the Toshiba\corona voila you've replaced the file...
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button , clickingControl Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.
2. restart your computer
3. reinstall webcam software (CD) or from (internet)
Hope this helps
Feb 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 24, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 05, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2276 Notebook
Jan 09, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2276 Notebook
Jan 07, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2276 Notebook
Jun 25, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2276 Notebook
1,275 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: