Question about RCA TH1101 MP3 Player
1) You did a firmware upgrade
2) You formatted the player
3) The DB became corrupt, and you will need to either reformat the player or upgrade the firmware
No, there is not a way to recover the deleted songs.
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on May 24, 2008
SOURCE: RCA mp3 Lyra TC1500A
Connect your mp3 to your computer.
Locate the mp3 player in My Computer.
Right click your mp3 player & select Format.
All files will be deleted when your player is reformatted.
Let me know how you get on.
Posted on Jan 10, 2008
The only way is to connect it to your pc and either go into my computers and your mp3 folder to delete it that way. The other way is when the music software comes up, you can delete the music from the mp3 player platform:()
Posted on Feb 25, 2008
1. Open My Computer (Windows Explorer)
2. Find the drive letter that is associated with your device and open it
3. Find the folder that contains your music and just delete it how you would normally delete files off of your computer
Let me know if you need more detail.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2009 | RCA Pearl TH1102 MP3 Player
May 15, 2008 | RCA H100 MP3 Player
Feb 22, 2008 | RCA OPAL M4001 MP3 Player
Nov 07, 2007 | RCA H100 MP3 Player
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: