Question about Timex Combo Performance Sports Ironman Triathlon Watch Silver Case/Black Dial & Strap 56381 1ea. Watch for Men
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2013 | Watches
Jul 22, 2011 | Armitron All Sport Digital watch
These are the instructions posted on the Armitron website. I hope they help.
1. From Time Telling Mode, press 'B' twice to enter the
2. Press 'A'. Alarm Hours flash. Press 'C' to advance the
3. Press 'B'. Alarm Minutes flash. Press 'C' to advance the
4. Press 'B'. Alarm Time Zone flashes. Press 'C' to select
either Time Zone 1 or Time Zone 2.
NOTE: The Alarm is available in one Time Zone only.
5. Press 'A' to end set sequence.
6. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
ACTIVATING THE ALARM AND HOURLY CHIME
1. While in Alarm Mode, press 'C' to activate the Alarm.
The Alarm symbol appears to indicate the Alarm will
sound at the preset Alarm Time for 20 seconds or until
'A', 'B' or 'C' is pressed.
2. Press 'C' again to activate the Hourly Chime.
"CHIME" appears to indicate the Hourly Chime will sound
every hour on the hour.
3. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Alarm.
4. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Hourly Chime.
5. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
Apr 12, 2011 | Armitron Digital Sport #40/8095SIL Watch
Jan 16, 2011 | Watches
Sep 18, 2010 | Watches
Dec 28, 2008 | Timex Atlantis 100 77517 Wrist Watch
Oct 04, 2008 | Watches
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: