Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Updating the Channel List Automatically You can update the channel list when the broadcaster adds new Services or if you move the TV to a new location.
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Digital Menu", then press the ENTER button.
2. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Channel", then press the ENTER button.
3. Press the ENTER button again, to select "Country".
4. Select the appropriate country by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button. Press the ENTER button to confirm your choice. Even though you have changed the country setting in this menu, the country setting for Analogue TV is not changed. (Refer to page 11 of the user guide)
5. Press the ▲ or ▼ button again, to select "Auto Store". Press the ENTER button. When it has finished, the number of scanned services will be displayed. The existing favourite channel list will not be deleted when the channel list is updated. To stop the scan before it has finished, press the ENTER button with "STOP" selected.
6. Press the EXIT button to exit. If the signal status is poor, the "No Service found! Check the aerial connection" message is displayed. Check the aerial connection and the try the procedure again
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2014 | Televison & Video
Mar 22, 2013 | Televison & Video
Visit this site for more details. Type in the site name Electro-help either to Google or Yahoo search box [not in the address bar of your browser], and click search. It is an electronic equipments service help site. All details you want are there. Note the position of hyphen in between words in site name, when you type it in. The site will appear as it is in web; subtitled as electronics equipments' repair help.
May 16, 2012 | Emerson Televison & Video
Mar 14, 2010 | Cameras
Oct 02, 2009 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KD-32FS130 32" TV
Oct 01, 2009 | AOC L42W781HS LCD TV
Oct 01, 2009 | Samsung LE37S71 37 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Sep 30, 2009 | Bush Televison & Video
Aug 20, 2009 | Emerson EWF2004 20" TV
132 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!