No, they do not fit in a VCR. First, you need to have a TV that has the three input ports on either front or back of the TV. If you do, then you will need to take the cable that comes with the camcorder, plug one end into the A/V port on the side of the camcorder plug the yellow, red and white cables into your TV. Lastly, use your TV remote to select Input or something like that.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Windows Moviemaker comes with windows. It should be on your machine already just search. If not go to the windows website and download it free here: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/moviemaker2.mspx
OK get a set of cord that can be used, on the back of most VCR's there is RCA Sockets for Video & Audio out... generally Red & White & Yellow these go to the corresponding inputs on the camera's Video & Audio inputs, OR Correct adapter.
The camera must have the correct A/V INPUT selected.
Then start the VCR to "Play" the tape, and set the Camera to "Record" this will/should then record the output from the VCR to the memory in the Camera.
You cannot connect a DV cable to a USB port. These are two incompatible standards. DV is also called Firewire, iLink or IEEE1394. You PC must have that kind of port for you to transfer your video from the ZR800 and you will need a DV (iLink/Firewire) cable. You cannot use USB cable they will not work. Check www.MyCableMart.com if you want an example.
Most new PC come with 1 or 2 iLink/Firewire/1394
If you PC does not have an iLink/Firewire/1394 port then you will need to install a iLink/Firewire/1394 card (see http://www.usbfirewire.com/Parts/rr-fw-byt.html) for more information.
DV-PC Recorder is a Windows XP only application that enables you to record images and sound on the tape in the camcorder and on the computer's hard disk by connecting a camcorder equipped with the DV CONTROL function to a computer using an IEEE1394 (DV) cable.
DV-PC Recorder has the following features.
1. You can record movies simultaneously on your computer's hard disk and on the tape by pressing the start/stop button on the camcorder.
2. It enables long, continuous recordings, which you cannot achieve with the tape alone.
(Approximately four and a half hour's worth of recording will fit on a 60GB hard disk.)
3. You can start editing the movies on the computer right after recording, as the images and sound are saved on the computer's hard disk.
(Optional editing software is required to edit movies)
4. You can record movies on the tape in the camcorder and on the computer's hard disk by controlling the DV-PC Recorder from your computer.