Question about HP JetDirect 600N Print Server
To configure the IP address on the HP's print server's network settings, please click on this link and follow my instructions :-
Posted on Sep 12, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 08, 2014 | D-Link D Link Dir 615 Wireless Router...
Mar 26, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Dec 15, 2012 | D-Link DIR601 WirelessN 150 Home Router...
Oct 24, 2011 | D-Link Computers & Internet
Jul 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 20, 2010 | D-Link Xtreme N DIR-655 Wireless Router
I was banging my head for 2 days with about 35 different configurations and finally tried the following and it worked just fine. Also, tried connecting 3 computers and they all connected with "NO" issues. Even connected wireless with "NO" issues. Now I am at 20mb download speed...J compared to AT&T 1.5mb download speed.
This is my DLINK model -> (DIR-601 Wireless N 150 Home Router Wireless router)
1. Reset your Comcast Surfboard Cable Modem by unplugging it for 5 minutes.
2. Then reset your DLINK Router to the manufactures default settings. Then Unplug DLINK Router for 1 minute then plug it back in (Just plug your cat5 cable into port 1 and connect it to your computer) there should not be anything else plugged into the DLINK Router at the time you make the changes. Just 1 computer can be connected.
3. Went into the DLINK configuration 192.168.0.1 and changed the PPPOE setting that I was using for my AT&T Modem to Dynamic IP (DHCP). Once you make the changes save them and then unplug your DLINK Router it's off.
4. Turn on Comcast Surfboard Cable Modem and wait until all lights are on. Now plug in a cat5 cable from the Surfboard Comcast modem (NOT A CROSSOVER CABLE LIKE THE CD INDICATES) to the INTERNET port of your DLINK Router. Now turn on your DLINK router.
5. Then turn on your computers or restart them and it will pick up IP Addresses from your DLINK Router
Jun 08, 2010 | D-Link Wireless N 150 Home Router 4Port...
Aug 24, 2009 | D-Link 802.11g 54Mbs Cable/DSL...
Aug 23, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 09, 2009 | Computers & Internet
376 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: