Question about Toshiba 40RV525U 40 in. LCD TV
First set your picture setting back to their defaults. Now adjust each setting up and down all the way to learn what they do.
Then try the following:
1) Leave your back light at 50%.
2) Adjust the brightness until blacks look jet black them back some.
3) Set the sharpness up until it looks like too much then back a bit; you can never have too much.
4) Add only a little color as most people like a little more color than what the TV is set to show.
5) Now adjust the contrast up until it no longer looks as if your are watching TV with sunglasses on; don't be afraid to go to 100%.
6) Now work the back light only a a small amount.
It can take some people a few days to tweak the settings. Remember to right down each setting on there value for future reference after getting the picture to what you like.
Posted on Sep 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2016 | Toshiba 40RV52U TV
Jun 27, 2015 | Toshiba 40RV52U TV
Apr 02, 2015 | Toshiba 40RV52U TV
May 15, 2012 | Toshiba 40RV52U TV
Jun 30, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jun 30, 2010 | Toshiba 40RV525U 40 in. LCD TV
Jan 17, 2010 | Toshiba REGZA 42 in. Flat-Panel LCD HDTV
Nov 18, 2009 | Toshiba 40RV525U 40 in. LCD TV
Nov 04, 2009 | Toshiba Advanced Port Replicator III...
Apr 24, 2009 | Toshiba 40RV525U 40 in. LCD TV
355 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: