Question about Philips DVP3020 DVD Player
Check that the TV doesn't have the option to display PAL transmissions. It might be able to do it via any of the connectors. Otherwise your best option is to find a TV that can indeed convert both signals, or get a converter box.
Posted on Apr 04, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here is the sequence to unlock your DV Player. Clearly this needs to be done exactly to access the secret menu. So, you may want to copy and paste this info into a word program and then print it.
- Begin -
1. Turn off NS55P, leave TV on.
2. Using the original remote supplied with the NS55P, press these buttons in order: DISPLAY, TOP MENU, CLEAR, POWER.
3. NS55P will turn on, displaying the secret menu on the tv screen.
4. Select 2: Drive Manual Operation, then 4: Tray Aging Mode.
5. The screen then shows two input lines: Input Count and Current Count. Use the code 00030 on the first line. Pressing zero first will take you back to the original menu, so instead of trying to type 0-0-0-3-0, try something like 1-0-0-0-3-0 so the 1 in the front disappears after the last zero is entered.
6. Press ENTER on the remote. Disk tray will then open and close automatically 30 times. Let it do this until it finishes.
7. Repeat steps 4-6, but instead of using 00030 in the Input Count, use 00000. Press ENTER, and the NS55P is now capable of reading Region 2 dvds.
- End -
Please ask any questions using the comment box below.
Posted on Jul 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2010 | Philips DVP3020 DVD Player
Mar 18, 2010 | Sony DVP-SR200P DVD Player
Dec 15, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Nov 20, 2009 | Car Audio & Video
May 06, 2009 | JVC TH-A10 System
Aug 31, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS50P DVD Player
Jun 26, 2008 | Philips DVP620VR DVD Player/VCR
Apr 03, 2008 | Computers & Internet
198 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!