Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
if you have a cable box then it is probably the resolution settings in the cable box, what type of cable box do you have
Posted on Jul 20, 2008
SOURCE: HDMI Problem
check your owners manual tv. my tv has 3 hdmi input.your tv manual will tell you which one to use. make sure you select the correct resolution. 1080p/720/480 etc. oh...make sure you have hdmi cables too
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
you have to re sync your playstation when you go from HDMI to regular wires.
after you connect ps3 to tv.
hold down the power buttondown on the ps3 for like 5 seconds (1 beep then another ),
after you hear a second beep the ps3 automoatically adjusts itself to whatever it's connected to.
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2015 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jun 26, 2014 | Televison & Video
1530, 3731VT, MD3731VT
Sky+ Remote Control Unit Programming Procedure Follow the steps below
1. Select any channel on the TV.
2. Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3. Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 3 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5. Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button.
* If this works try the other TV functions.
* If these work then the correct code has been selected.
* It's important to note that not all TV functions will be supported by the Sky+ remote control e.g. Picture in Picture.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible.
Please note: In order to operate both your TV and Sky+ with your Sky+ remote control, you will be required to switch modes e.g. to switch on your TV from stand-by, you would need to press "TV" followed by the "Stand-by" button. Then to change channel on your Sky+ you would need to press the "Sky" button followed by the "TV guide" button
Oct 16, 2011 | Televison & Video
Dec 17, 2010 | Sony Video Game Consoles & Games
Nov 04, 2010 | Televison & Video
May 01, 2009 | Sony BRAVIA XBR KDL-V26XBR1 26 in. LCD...
Apr 29, 2009 | Sanyo PDP-42H2W 42 in. HD-Ready Plasma...
Apr 27, 2009 | Element ELC-HS321 32 in. LCD TV
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!