Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
This question might be answered on the following web page:
There is also a link to reset the printer here:
Hope this helps. Not sure what was said before as I can't see the old posts, but hope this helps.
Posted on Sep 27, 2010
Follow this steps to reset your printer, once it is reset the printer should recognize the cartridge, if not, it means the printer, is not supporting refill. You might need to get another cartridge that is not refill.
1. Turn off the printer ( "Power" button).
2. Hold the button "Resume", include printer (click "Power").
3. Hold the "Power" button, release the button "Resume" (power indicator / preparedness must turns green)
4. Not releasing the "Power" button, double click "Resume" and release both buttons, each time you click "Resume" power indicator / willingness to change color (one-click - yellow, the second hitting - green. printers with more than one indicator - indication switches (power indicator / preparedness - green indicator error - yellow), after the buttons are released, power indicator / preparedness will be for some time to blink green (Stamford time depends on the printer model), and then the green light permanently. If after these actions instead of constantly burning green printer continues to display error, or you are mistaken in paragraphs 1-4 (turn off the printer and repeat with paragraph 1), or if additional printer error that must be corrected, or it will not go down to a service mode.
5. Four times click "Resume" (each time you click "Resume" power indicator / willingness to change color, and the printers with more than one indicator - indication switches: the willingness / error).
6. Once you click "Power" to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber). To disable the printer "Power" button to click again. once this done, it should fix the problem.
Posted on Sep 11, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 15, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
May 07, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
May 02, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
May 02, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 28, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 21, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 10, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
217 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!